Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sports Astrology: NHL Stanley Cup Predictions

Hello Hockey Fans ! it’s that magical time of year again! Probably the best sports post season tournament is about to begin to see who will hoist Lord Stanley’s  Cup…yes I meant that to sound dirty!
First ,a brief Astrology lesson. As far as Sports Astrology goes I like to go with the Teams’ chart, not to mention I t would take me eternity to go through hundreds of players charts. However, after failing at my predictions in a couple of sports last year I have adjusted that thinking. After Tim Thomas led the Bruins to the Cup last year and seeing how much better his transits were over the ones to the Bruins team chart I have realized that in a couple of sports [ namely Hockey and Basketball ] the individual players charts can play as much importance as the team chart so I also looked at the charts of the Goalies and have weighed those in and ranked them as well as the team charts.
Second, another brief Astrology lesson , and a disclaimer I guess. Before I post my predictions here I’m going to make an excuse…just kidding ..I’m going to point out the tricky thing about this year. There’s always something that can throw you off or skew your prediction, usually it’s Uranus as Uranus by nature is unpredictable and full of surprises. Saturn and Pluto can be tricky as well sometimes but I think I’ve got them figured out, Uranus is the one that will get you though. If you’re team has stunk ..Uranus is good , because it’s sudden reversal. If you are normally good , then Uranus can be a surprising defeat or upset. It’s just like life ..if you’re at the top of the hill you want the status quo if you’re at the bottom you like the underdog and you want things to change. The other thing that you get with teams and players with this aspect happening is inconsistent play..great one night, not so the next.
When looking at the charts for the teams I noticed an interesting thing…I found several teams that had transiting Uranus [ surprise ] hitting their natal Saturn [status quo ] , this is where I have to switch to my sports knowledge and what I know about the history of the teams. This is also obviously where it’s easiest to make the wrong call. Here is a list of the teams with this aspect and I had to use my Piscean intuition to figure out which way Uranus would push these teams. So if all of my picks don’t pan out…you can blame Uranus….lol ..sorry that was a cheap one..but it’s not beneath me to do that.
Okay , here’s the teams with Uranus hitting their Saturn:
ST.Louis, Phoenix ,Pittsburgh, Philly , L.A. Kings
Also I have ranked the teams as far as the quality of their current transits and the transits for their Goalies and since several teams use 2 Goalies I have just ranked them by their teams names.
Team charts
East
1.       RANGERS
2.       CAPITALS
3.       PANTHERS
4.       PENGUINS
5.       DEVILS
6.       FLYERS
7.       SENATORS
8.       BRUINS
WEST
1.       BLUES
2.       COYOTES
3.       CANUCKS
4.       PREDSTORS
5.       RED WINGS
6.       KINGS
7.       SHARKS
8.       BLACKHAWKS

Goalies
EAST
1.       RANGERS [ Lundquist’s chart looks very awesome right now ]
2.       PENGUINS
3.       CAPITALS
4.       FLORIDA
5.       OTTAWA             
6.       DEVILS
7.       BRUINS [ Thomas does not have the great transits he had last year at this time ]
8.       FLYERS

WEST
1.       BLUES [ Elliott and Halak both look great and actually we’re born just over a month apart]
2.       COYOTES
3.       PREDATORS
4.       CANUCKS
5.       SHARKS
6.       BLACKHAWKS
7.       KINGS
8.       RED WINGS [ I have to mention Howard’s chart looks especially bad with current transits ]

So with my disclaimer safely in place ..here we go
EAST
QUARTERFINALS
[1] RANGERS over [8] SENATORS
[4] PENGUINS over [5] FLYERS
[3] PANTHERS over [6] DEVILS [ this was the toughest of the 1st round matchups to pick ]
[7] CAPITALS over [2] BRUINS
SEMI’S
RANGERS over CAPS
PENGUINS over PANTHERS
EAST FINALS
RANGERS over PENGUINS
WEST
QUARTERFINALS
[1] CANUCKS over [8] KINGS
[4] PREDATORS over [5] RED WINGS
[3] COYOTES over [6] BLACKHAWKS
[2] BLUES over [7] SHARKS
SEMI’S
CANUCKS over PREDATORS
BLUES over COYOTES
WEST FINALS
BLUES over CANUCKS
STANLEY CUP FINALS
RANGERS over BLUES
Well I hope you enjoyed this half as much as I did , feel free to post comments if you wish. I will have further updates as the playoffs progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment