Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Astrology and NFL Playoffs

  I’ve neglected my Sports Astrology blogs a bit this year so I’m going to do a quick preview of the NFL playoffs using Astrology as a predictive tool. I will try to keep the Astrological and math mumbo jumbo to a minimum here [ I know, I always say that ] .
The first 2 Saturday games have the Moon in Libra so expect close games as Libra likes company.
AFC Wild-Card Round
Saturday, January 5, 2013 - 4:30 p.m. ET,
(6) Cincinnati Bengals at (3) Houston Texans
Reliant Stadium, Houston, TX

10-6
12-4


The Texans defeated the Bengals last year and the Bengals finished 1 game better than last season while the Texans finished with 2 more wins than last season. However , the Bengals are much stronger than last season going into the playoffs and have hit their stride the last 2 months while the Texans have cooled off the last month . I’m taking the Bengals here.

NFC Wild-Card Round
Saturday, January 5, 2013 - 8 p.m. ET,
(6) Minnesota Vikings at (3) Green Bay Packers
Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
10-6
11-5

The Vikings have played very well lately and the Packers did lose a home playoff game last year
 But don’t expect the Vikings to beat the Pack 2 weeks in a row .



I'll have the rest of my predictions tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment