Hello Sports fans and Astrology fans ! ...or is that the other way around ? Anyway , whichever you are , or perhaps you're fans of both . This is my College Football Astrology preview and
Extravaganza with a live puppet show to follow [ valid for citizens of Earth only ].
I currently reside just [ about 100 yards, the size of a football field ] outside of Columbus, Ohio which is fanatical about few things except food, electing bad political leaders and Ohio State Football.
That being said I have managed to track down the charts for most of the NCAA teams in the big school division so I will attempt to use my Astrological and sports knowledge and blend them to
see how accurate I can predict this years season.
Other than the BCS National Championship game I am not going to predict the other Bowl game matchup's because the Bowl's are an outdated ,ridiculous, corrupt system which no amount
of logic cannever be applied to.
1. WISCONSIN- very powerful chart a few breaks and they can finish in the top 5.
2. OHIO ST- Time for new beginnings will still be good.
3. PENN ST- the usual here most likely 8-4
4. ILLINOIS- nice transit's - good qb, will pull some surprises .Could finish 3rd or even second if they beat OSU at home.
5. PURDUE-improving .
6. INDIANA- I'll be nice and say nothing.
1. NEBRASKA- Great transits, great defense, quarterback...well his coach doesn't really like him.
2. MICHIGAN ST- still good, bad not like last year , maybe 8-4.
3. NORTHWESTERN- nice qb,worrysome defense, decent transits. Will get a bowl game , outside chance of finishing second in division.
4. MICHIGAN- new coach , better vibe's , getting better.
5. IOWA- graduated lots of players -graduated good transits as well.
6. MINNESOTA- see Indiana above.
BIG 10 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
WISCONSIN over NEBRASKA - two pwerhouses , but Wisconsin's transfer QB makes the difference.
1. OKLAHOMA- loaded, but has tough road games, be cautious.
2. OKLAHOMA ST- good QB , great offense, could upset the Sooners.
3. TEXAS A&M- loaded team, awesome transits, the top 3 teams here are very close.If they can win at Oklahoma will be top 5 in country.
4. TEXAS- better than last year but not all the way back.
5. KANSAS ST- good team, good transits ,tough conference.
6.MISSOURI- down a bit bust still competitive, bowl bound.
7. TEXAS TECH- hmmm, competitive but losing ground a bit.
8. KANSAS- still rebuilding.
9. IOWA ST- sorry cyclones , too many bullies here this year.
1. SOUTH CAROLINA- Nice transits , great RB , if they can get consistent QB play they will be hard to beat.
2. FLORIDA- good, not National Championship calliber again though.
3. GEORGIA- underachieving team still needs to mature.
4. VANDERBILT- looks promising this year. Bowl bound
5.TENNESSEE- This whole school is a mess right now.
6.KENTUCKY- will start strong ,finish not so good.
1. ALABAMA- Defense is the best, if they replace Offensive pieces will win it all.
2. ARKANSAS- no Ryan Mallett, no problem. Building good tradition.
3. LSU- great athleticsm, bad QB's , too many bar fights
4. MISSISSIPPI ST- good, will surprise some people.
5. AUBURN- National Championship hangover
6. OLE MISS- Improving but in a very tough division.
SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
ALABAMA over SOUTH CAROLINA - The tide just too much here.
1. SYRACUSE- Here's a team that has played better than expected last 2 years and their transits are just so good this year I have to pick them here.Top 5 teams here are very,very close.
2. WVU- New Offense should light it up. If they had last year's D would play for Championship game.
3. S. FLORIDA- Solid team,if they get some consistency will be very hard to beat.
4. PITT-How can the school that had Dan Marino and Larry Fitzgerald never get a QB? Will be good on D but will sputter on O. Will get upset at least once.
5. CINCINNATTI - Vastly improved, very nice transits, could finish as high as second.Will be one of most improved teams ,very dangerous in 2012 as transits progress.
6. UCONN- Lots of chnages from last year but still good.Bowl bound.
7. RUTGERS- Actually not bad team, will be a difficult to deal with, expect an upset or 2.
8 LOUISVILLE- Showed some life last year but graduated lots.
1. FLORIDA ST- very , very strong .With a few breaks could make it to BCS with only 1 loss.
2. N.C ST- similar to last year.
3. CLEMSON- Improving but brutal schedule.
4. BOSTON COLLEGE- Inconsistent.
5. MARYLAND- decent but inconsistent.
6 WAKE FORREST- not as bad as lasy couple years.
1. VIRGINIA TECH- Hmm, nice QB, nice Defense, nice schedule. Beat FSU in ACC title game and they may play for the championship.
2. MIAMI FL- still trying to figure out the suspensions, will pull some upsets, will get upset.Too much chaos here.
3. N. CAROLINA- graduated incredible talent, fired coach, will still be decent.
4. GEORGIA TECH- good tradition, will give a run for second place in division.
5. VIRGINIA- trying to rebuild.
6. DUKE- stick to Basketball and medicine please.
ACC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
VIRGINIA TECH over FLORIDA STATE- Tech by a hair.
1. UCLA- Underachieved ,Caoch's third year ,if QB plays up to ability will be very good. Transit wise they have a ton of power .If it doesn't blow up on them they will be one of the surprise teams in NCAA this year. Don't laugh at me if they lose to Houston in week 1, Houston will have lots of big wins this year.
2. USC- Trying to rebuild , not quite there.
3. ARIZONA- Good QB , difficult schedule.
4. ARIZONA ST- Good talent ,decent transits.
5. UTAH- Will make good showing first year in PAC-10, difficult schedule.
6. COLORADO- Will give respectable effort .
1. STANFORD- Not as talented as Oregon, but the stars seem to be aligned for them.Has seceral tough games though.
2. OREGON- Almost National Champs last year, will be too much for most to deal with.If Stanford game was at Oregon it would be different story.
3. OREGON ST - Good team, decent transits, may pull a surprise or 2.
4. WASHINGTON-Improving, but in harsh division.
5. CALIFORNIA- Will make Bowl game but just too many difficult games.
6. WASHINGTON ST- Improving ,but so is everyone else.
PAC 12 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
STANFORD over UCLA -It's the LUCK-y year.
Top teams from other conferences:
1. BOISE ST- The best transits possibly of anyone,should beat Georgia, may play for National Championship
2. NOTRE DAME- Rebuilding to past glory, will be better record wise ,2012 ..watchout.
3. HAWAII- Talent wise they're decent , but they're transits are so good I think they will be bettere than anyone expects.
4.HOUSTON- If QB stays healthy..watch out. They have outstanding transits, will pull some shockers.
5. TCU- Lost lots from last year but still decent.
6.BYU- Better than last year, getting back to old self.
7. N.ILLINOIS- good MAC team , will give any bigger boys they play fits.
8.OHIO U- good talent, much better schedule than last year, may win 10.
TEAMS ON THE UPSWING:
TEXAS A&M, SYRACUSE,UCLA, NOTRE DAME, SOUTH FLORIDA, CINCINNATTI,FLORIDA ST, ARKANSAS, SOUTH CAROLINA ,OHIO U, N.ILLINOIS,TULSA
TEAMS ON THE DOWNSWING:
SURPRISE TEAMS :
SYRACUSE, UCLA ,HOUSTON,HAWAII,HOUSTON,SMU
HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER:
SLEEPERS-RYAN BROYLES-OKLAHOMA, E.J. MANUEL-FLORIDA ST
Alabama over [ take your pick on who the BCS will put in here but ] my no.2,3, or 4 teams are Virginia Tech, Boise St, and Stanford
but let's say Virginia Tech for arguments sake.