Okay, this was my first stab at an Awards show so here are the winning planetary alignments in the Birth charts for the Academy Award winners [ i picked 1 of 6 correctly ].
12 Years a slave- Neptune @ 2 Pisces, North Node @ 7 Scorpio
Matthew McConaughey- Sun at 11 Scorpio, North Node @ 11 Pisces , Neptune 27 Scorpio, Mercury @ 2 Scorpio
Cate Blanchett- Venus @ Aries, Saturn @ 1 Taurus, Jupiter @27 Scorpio
Jared Lato- Mars @ 29 Pisces
Lupita Nyong'o- Sun @ 9 Pisces, North Node @ 1 Cancer ,Saturn @ 4 Scorpio
Alfonso Cuaron-Mercury @ 23 Scorpio, Venus @ 21 Scorpio Neptune @11 Scorpio
So with the current planetary positions you can see that they all have planets that were aspected by the Jupiter station @ 10 Cancer this week as well as Neptune in Pisces and ,\the North Node and Saturn in Scorpio.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
In general, I rank awards shows just slightly less painful than trips to the Dentists office or a weekend spent in a Turkish prison after a National Holiday. That being said… I am a pisces and being a fish person I do love a little bit of self-martyrdom to balance out my savior complex so I do tune into the occasional award show just to make sure that anyone I like doesn’t accidentally win something and screw up my run of never voting for anyone who has won anything. This also feeds into my love of the underdog as well.
So as you know I love applying Astrology to everything so even though in reality I have limited interest in the Oscars if I can use Astrology to make wild half guesses on it then I’m in!!
I kid though, I watch a lot of movies actually but I have seen few of these as I usually catch movies on DVD .I have not allowed any of my personal preferences here just looked at the charts of everyone in a few categories as a little mad scientist experiment.
Okay enough with babbling ..here are my predictions for the top 6 categories at this year’s Academy awards ceremony.
The nominees are……
Best Actor in a Leading Role
· Christian Bale (American Hustle)
· Bruce Dern (Nebraska)
· Leonardo DiCaprio (The Wolf of Wall Street)
· Chiwetel Ejiofor (12 Years a Slave)
· Matthew McConaughey (Dallas Buyers Club)
Best Actress in a Leading Role
· Amy Adams (American Hustle)
· Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine)
· Sandra Bullock (Gravity)
· Judi Dench (Philomena)
· Meryl Streep (August: Osage County)
Best Actor in a Supporting Role
· Barkhad Abdi (Captain Phillips)
· Bradley Cooper (American Hustle)
· Michael Fassbender (12 Years a Slave)
· Jonah Hill (The Wolf of Wall Street)
· Jared Leto (Dallas Buyers Club)
Best Actress in a Supporting Role
· Sally Hawkins (Blue Jasmine)
· Jennifer Lawrence (American Hustle)
· Lupita Nyong'o (12 Years a Slave)
· Julia Roberts (August: Osage County)
· June Squibb (Nebraska)
· American Hustle (David O. Russell)
· Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón)
· Nebraska (Alexander Payne)
· 12 Years a Slave (Steve McQueen)
· The Wolf of Wall Street (Martin Scorsese)
Here are my pics which I have ranked by their transits:
Best Actor : Leonardo Dicaprio –Wolf of Wall St.
2.Ejiofor 2 [tie ]. McConaughey 4. Dern 5. Bale
Best Actress: Amy Adams-American Hustle
2.Streep 3. Dench 4. Blanchett 5. Bullock
Best Supporting Actor: [ this one is very close ] Jonah Hill- Wolf of Wall St.
2.Cooper 3. Abdi 4.Leto 5. Fassbender
Best Supporting Actress : Sally Hawkins- Blue Jasmine
2. Squibb 3.Lawrence 4.Roberts 5. Nyong’o
Best Directing : Alfonso Cuaron- Gravity
2.Russell 3. Scorcese 4. Payne 5. McQueen
Best Film : [ this one was extremely difficult and don’t quote me on this one because all the films nominated were released between 10/4 and 12/26 so there is very little difference between their charts.
Winner: Dallas Buyer’s club
Too little difference to rank the others